Setting out how we will do business with you
We want to ensure that you order the right equipment for your business, so with this in mind, not all of our machines is available to order online. Where equipment is available to purchase online, we still strongly encourage you to call us to discuss your exact requirements prior to ordering.
We are happy to provide all the help and advice required to ensure you select the right equipment for your application.
Please review our refund policy.
Equipment Orders (Offline purchases)
You can easily select various items of equipment and add them to a basket to request a quote for individual items where pricing is not shown on our site. Once you have reviewed the quotation and discussed your business needs with us, simply follow these steps –
- Email, fax or mail your purchase order to us. These should only be the items you want on your invoice. Please include all your company details as you want it to appear on your invoice.
- We will send you a Pro Forma invoice for the goods by way of confirming receipt of your order. Kindly check that all the items are reflected correctly on the invoice. Please ensure you read our terms and conditions of sale. Along with the invoice, you will receive the required details needed to pay the deposit.
- Please pay a 50% deposit via BACS transfer or cheque to our nominated company bank account. After the deposit is received, we will provide an estimated dispatch date for your order. Please note that manufacturing times can vary and shipment dates are subject to various factors, especially for goods coming by sea freight from the USA. We will be able to give you an indication of likely lead times during our preliminary discussions together.
- Final payment for equipment must be made prior to dispatch. We will keep you informed to ensure there are no delays, but it is essential that we have your contact details, so please provide both an email contact address, land line number and mobile number wherever possible.
- We will inform you when the goods are ready to dispatch. If the final payment has not yet been received, this will delay the shipment. Delivery will be made on a day to suit you and we will discuss the options with you in advance.
Other Payment Methods
We also accept payment via Pingit. You can use our supplier short code or the following QR code to pay via Pingit. Please be aware that Pingit does impose certain purchase limits which we have no control over.
Supplier Short Code: PINGITHCE502
Items that are available to order online can be added to a shopping basket and paid for via credit card online. Kindly note that you will need to enter the 3D secure information for your credit card and all security information will need to match before a transaction will be approved. It is also important to note that your billing and shipping address should be the same. Please ensure you are aware of our terms and conditions and refund policy for different items. Please feel free to call us to discuss your requirements prior to placing an online order.
If you would like to finance your equipment, please contact us for a quote once you know exactly what you need. We work with a reputable printing industry specialist for finance.
Any Questions or Concerns?
We realise it is a big step to trust a new supplier on the internet, so we encourage you to get to know the people behind Dalesway Print Technology to set your mind at ease, and to reassure you that you are dealing with a reputable and long established company.
You can read more About Us by following this link or review our FAQ page for more information. All that said, a quick call and a chat is a great way to get to know each other. After all, we want to build a mutually beneficial relationship that will last many years.
You can call us on –
T: 0845 224 1204 or from a mobile on 03303 500 524