Vastex V100 Entry Level T Shirt Printing Machines
The Vastex V100 manual silk screen printing machine is a light duty table top press designed to meet the needs of start-up screen printers who may have restricted space requirements, a mobile printing facility or a very tight budget.
The V100 system uses a floating head design which helps to reduce manufacturing costs, yet allows this particular press to achieve very accurate registration – an important factor for any serious screen printer. Indeed it is capable of holding registration as good as its bigger brother, the V1000.
The standard pallets supplied with the V100 are all steel, with an option of a rubber topping if required. The standard pallet measures 40 x 30cm and a number of alternative sizes can be purchased as optional extras with the machine.
- Machine can be configured from 1 station 1 colour tabletop up to 4 station 4 colour tabletop
- Optional stand
- VRS pin registration system
- Neck guides
- A range of different size and shape pallets
- 25 x 41cm small, 41 x 51cm large and 10 x 41cm sleeve
- Rubber tops for pallets
- Steel pallets with optional rubber top for long life use
- Floating head with three point bearing lock for all heads down repeatable printing
- Accepts screens up to 51 x 61 cm
- Registration lock bearings
- Screen off-contact & level adjustments
- High strength rotor arm assembly
- Accurate multi-colour registration
- 1 year warranty
- Assembly time: approximately 4 hours depending on specification