Vastex V1000 Mid Level Screen Printing Carousel
The Vastex V1000 is a mid-level manual screen printing carousel that offers diverse capabilities and precise results. The V1000 is the most compact all steel commercial grade press offering full micro registration capabilities on the market.
Engineered to meet the needs of a growing business, the Vastex V1000 is fully expandable to boost output. The Vastex V-1000 screen printing carousel uses a floating head design which helps to reduce manufacturing costs, yet allows this particular press to achieve very accurate registration – an important factor for any serious screen printer. Indeed it is capable of holding registration as good as its bigger brother, the V2000.
The standard pallets supplied with the Vastex V1000 are all steel, and the press offers six-way head levelling. The standard pallet measures 43 x 37 cm and a wide variety of alternative pallets can be purchased as optional extras for the machine.
- Machine can be configured from 1 station 1 colour tabletop up to 6 station 6 colour freestanding
- Optional castors for easy movement
- Utility cart (only for single station systems)
- Free standing carousel or table top models
- VRS pin registration system
- Heavy duty print head upgrade
- A range of different size and shape pallets
- Steel pallets with optional rubber top for long life use
- Floating head with three point bearing lock for all heads down repeatable printing
- Micro registration adjustment
- Six way head levelling
- Accepts screens up to 63.5 cm wide (4/4) or 53 cm wide (6/6)
- Registration lock bearings
- Accurate multi-colour registration
- 3 year warranty
- Assembly time: approximately 2 hours depending on specification